Our Metrology Training Services
API offers training for all products and services. Customers can purchase training when equipment is procured or anytime thereafter. Training can take place at an API facility or your place of business. Customers will need to pass a competency test and will receive a certificate of completion.
- Radian or OT2 Laser Tracker with user software (Spatial Analyzer, Verisurf, Polyworks or Metrologic)
- Compare the part to existing CAD
- Machine Tool Health Products
- Multiple CAD outputs and formats
- Automation or scripting applications
- Alignment processes
Typically, customers purchase one, three or five days of training. API will provide a sample syllabus and work with the customer to modify the training as necessary to meet customized requirements. For example, using an existing customer application or work method to customize training.