The award-winning XD™ Laser from Automated Precision Inc. (API) is a multi-dimensional laser measurement system that simultaneously measures linear, angular, straightness and roll errors for rapid machine tool error assessment. The XD™ Laser’s fast, accurate measurement of machine positioning and axial capability makes complete machine assessment possible with up to 80% less downtime for your CNC Calibration. For example, a complete measurement of a 1 meter volume machine is accomplished in 3 to 4 hours instead of 3 days.
What Makes The XD™ Laser Different?
The XD™ Laser is a fully wireless system with Ethernet connectivity that is available in 1, 3, 5, and 6 Degree of Freedom configurations. The 6 dimensional XD™ Laser is the only laser measurement system that provides simultaneous measurement of all axis errors from a single setup. The system also features the ability to evaluate velocity, acceleration, parallelism, squareness, and flatness.
More Features for More Measurement
- Wireless or Ethernet connectivity
- Control box integrated into laser head for portability
- Weather station compensates in real time
- Measurement of all error parameters from a single setup per axis
- Compact laser head with base plate
- Single optic squareness set-up
- Humidity sensor available
- Quick alignment fixtures